The Hitachi FXDUO-88W Starboard FXDuo is an 88" digital whiteboard designed to deliver the most seamless interactive experience in the industry. Gone are the days of pen-driven or stylus and finger controlled technology with an obtrusive overlaying surface. The FXDUO-88W looks and feels like a classic whiteboard!
By using two sophisticated CMOS sensors located in the top corners, the StarBoard can sense where users are touching. The result is a more comfortable and interactive experience with less parts to lose or break. Features such as multi-touch manipulation, overhead quick start buttons, and the ability to have multiple users at once, open the unit up to virtually limitless possibilities.
- Electronic Free Surface
- The surface of the whiteboard feels natural because it is natural. If the board gets scratched or damaged, the system will continue to work without fault.
- No Special Devices Required
- Possibly the most useful feature of the FXDUO-88W is that it doesn't need a special stylus or pen to function. This can be critical in classrooms, where small objects tend to break or disappear.
- Multi-Touch Hand Gestures
- The StarBoard works much like other devices with a multi-touch type design. Zoom in and out, scroll, enlarge, and shrink objects just by using two hands.
- Multiple Users At Once
- Teachers can keep classroom activities fun and exciting by getting students involved. The FXDUO-88W even allows multiple users to manipulate the board at once, opening up endless creative learning possibilities.
- Easy Repairs
- Since all the electronics of the StarBoard rests in the top of the unit, there's no need to send the entire board in to be serviced in the event of a problem. Simply send in the sensor housing, saving both time and shipping costs.