Turn your ordinary CCTV camera into a high performance IP camera with the compact and economical ACD-2100 1-channel Video Server from ACTi. In addition to remote Internet viewing, this server will add 2-way audio and hardware motion detection to your analog camera. You can also use this server to access the PTZ functions of a compatible dome camera over the network.
Note! Audio requires online activation.
- Selectable MPEG-4 / MJPEG Compression
- Selectable MPEG-4 / MJPEG compression options gives you better control over the data distribution process. For example, you can use the higher compression but faster MPEG-4 codec for viewing live images, and the lower compression but higher quality MJPEG format when recording over the network.
- Hybrid Analog Video Output
- An analog video output on the server will allow you to send video from the camera to an analog monitor or recorder at the same time video is being streamed over the network.
- 2-Way Audio
- By connecting a microphone and speaker of your choice to the server's audio I/O ports, you'll be able to send and receive audio signals over the network.