At first glance, the ACTi ACM-1432N looks like any other bullet camera. Probe a little further and you'll realize you're looking at a high performance IP camera, perfectly well suited for even demanding security environments. Chances are, everything you imagined would be nice to have in a network camera, ACTi thought of it too and incorporated it into the ACM-1432N.
It all starts with a Sony SuperHAD CCD, providing you with clean and bright pictures. Then there is the MPEG-4 compression format for better data management. Let's not forget its IR illumination system so you can see in the dark. The good news keeps on coming in the form of audio I/O ports and a built-in motion detection function. Finally, there's the camera's weather resistance, so you can safely install it in an indoor or outdoor location.
Note! Mounting bracket sold separately (R695-00004-001)
- Weatherproof Camera with Sunshade
- With its IP66 rated aluminum enclosure and integrated sunshade, you can safely install the camera in an indoor or outdoor location without the need for an additional camera housing.
- Optimized for Day & Night Surveillance
- For night viewing, the camera packs two punches; an array of built-in IR LEDs plus a mechanical IR cut filter system. Working together, these ensure that you won't be left in the dark when night falls.
- Hybrid Analog and Ethernet Video Output
- With both Ethernet and BNC connectors, you can take advantage of the latest in network technology without severing yourself from the analog world. In practical terms this means you can hook up the camera to a VCR for recording or to a TV for monitoring at the time the camera is transmitting digitally over the network.
- 2-Way Audio
- Attach a microphone and speaker of your choice to the back of the camera and you'll be able to hear and speak with a person at the camera location over the network.