The AIM8 Three In-Ceiling Speaker from SpeakerCraft is designed to be flush mounted in a ceiling to provide high fidelity custom audio. Whether used for a stereo music setup or home theater application, it is designed to deliver unrivaled imaging for music and movies.
The speaker combines a pivoting, rotating 8" aluminum cone woofer with a pivoting 1" dome tweeter, so the entire speaker can be aimed toward the listener. This efficient speaker (89 dB 1W/1m) offers a maximum power handling of 150 watts and has a wide frequency response of 37 Hz-20 kHz. Front-mounted bass and treble equalization switches allow you to tailor sound to any environment.
SpeakerCraft's exclusive grille design produces a flat-sound absorbing baffle that reduces midrange coloration, which can sometimes be a challenge with pivoting speakers. Meanwhile, the patented WavePlane design allows the woofer a more open path of projection, which in turn enhances midrange clarity and hornloads the tweeter for more efficiency. The result is tight, accurate bass from a compact unit that can easily be installed in new or existing construction.
This speaker is also timbre-matched all of SpeakerCraft's Three series speakers. For installations that require exceptional sound from a fully pivoting in-ceiling loudspeaker, the AIM8 Three is an excellent choice.
- Pivoting and rotating 8" aluminum dome tweeter
- Pivoting 1" aluminum dome tweeter
- Front-mounted bass and treble equalization switches
- Accu-Grille exclusive grille design produces a flat-sound absorbing baffle that eliminates midrange coloration
- WavePlane design allows for outstanding bass response, beautifully balanced midrange and accurate high frequencies
- Timbre-matched to all SpeakerCraft Three series speakers