This pair of sE Electronics sE4400a Large Diaphragm Microphones is a versatile recording solution with 4 selectable polar patterns and 2 switchable low-frequency roll-off switches on each mic. Each mic features two capsules that provide omnidirectional, cardioid, supercardioid and figure 8 polar patterns.
There are -10 and -20dB pad switches to maximize headroom and minimize distortion noise from transient (peak) audio signals. The sE4400a features a flat, rounded-edge design that makes it ideal for mounting on drum heads. The sE4400a is sure to deliver the versatility and sound quality expected for capturing vocals, instruments and amplifier cabinets for crucial recording. Shock mounts, a mounting bar, and a flight case are included.
- Pair of sE4400a microphones
- Omnidirectional, cardioid, supercardioid and figure 8 polar patterns
- -10dB and -20dB pads maximize headroom
- Two low frequency roll-off switches control low-frequency noise, ambiance, proximity effect, etc.
- Shock mounts, mounting bar, and flight case included