TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO from Native Instruments combines a professional DJ software package with a high-quality audio interface. The software marries modern computer technology with certain aspects of "old school" DJ'ing, and in the process extends the creative resources available. At its core, the software features four virtual decks that are automatically sync'd together and also includes 21 effects.
TRAKTOR PRO utilizes ultra-precise beat detection, and a new Sync Lock function ensures that beat-matched tracks never drift out of time. Each of the four decks integrates virtual renditions of Allen & Heath's Xone:92 4-band EQ and filters, which together provide full frequency-spectrum control. Content management has been improved and a "Crate Flick" function emulates the act of finding cues by digging in a record box.
The Native Instruments Audio 8 DJ is a high-end, rugged audio-interface for the touring, nightclub and home DJ. The interface establishes a solid, high-quality connection between DJ rigs and Windows/Mac OS computer software and features 8, high-gain RCA phono outputs and inputs, with two switchable phono preamps for direct turntable connection. An alternate microphone input is also included.
- Professional DJ software featuring 4 playback decks presented in a modular user interface
- Automatic "beat-griding" of tracks, advanced beat detection and Sync Lock for perfect mixing
- Play, cue, jog wheel control, hot cues and loop setting/adjusting follow the same intuitive work flow as industry-standard hardware
- Auto Loop makes it easy to create synchronized loops on the fly with precise control over loop In/Out points
- Fully featured 4-channel mixer with Allen & Heath Xone:92 4-band EQ and filter emulations on each channel, complimented by 3 other high-end equalizers
- Twenty-one professional effects contained in an "effects suite" that allows groups of up to 6 effects at a time to be chained and controlled in either "easy" or "pro" modes and tempo sync'd to any deck
- External effects routing accessible through the effects section
- Real-time track management is greatly enhanced with incremental search, Crate Flick artwork browsing, and iPod and iTunes compatibility
- Crate Flick allows for browsing a music collection using cover art that shows the top portion of each track's cover while "flipping" through, just like digging in a record box
- Artwork can be imported for file types that usually do not support cover artwork, such as WAV and AIFF
- Any set can be recorded directly to disk using the integrated recorder that supports both internal and external audio input
- Software supports multiple MIDI controllers and advanced MIDI assignments, as well as the sync'ing of external gear through the use of MIDI clock
- Professional 96kHz, 24-bit audio interface
- Equipped with ultra high quality Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Aluminum cased, super-robust, mobile design (slim size) specifically for DJs
- 8 high-gain inputs and outputs with switchable phono inputs
- Single alternative microphone input with input gain control and input level meter on XLR connector
- Low latency ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound drivers
- USB 2.0 bus powered