The Toft Audio Designs ATB32 professional recording console is a small-format solution for demanding engineers and producers with minimal space and maximum expectations. All Toft ATB series consoles are a redesign of the famous Trident Series 80 consoles at the hands of Malcom Toft, the original designer. The famous Trident Series 80 EQ section is just one of the coveted features that went into the design of the Toft ATB Series console.
The ATB32 features a 32-channel chassis and up to 88 total inputs to the stereo output. Each input channel features a direct output, insert and monitor inputs (tape returns) in addition to the balanced microphone and line inputs. The 8-bus outputs route channel audio to recorders, monitors, signal processors, etc. In addition 6 auxiliary sends provide further routing to outboard processors and monitors.
ASIO drivers and MIDI connectors are provided to complete the versatility of this option. The ATB32 is complete with VU meters and a complete meter bridge is available as an option. Professional engineers and producers now have the flexibility and control of a quality analog recording console while meeting the space constraints and digital demands of modern project and home recording environments.
- Legendary Trident Series 80 EQ
- Malcom Toft, the original designer of the Trident Series 80 consoles launches his Toft Audio ATB series. The consoles boast a complete redesign of the legendary Series 80, complete with the one of most sought after EQ sections in recording.
- 32 Channel Chassis
- This console features a 32-channel chassis with up to 88 total inputs to the stereo output.
- 8 Bus Outputs
- A total of 8 assignable output buses provide routing to recorders, additional mixers, monitors, signal processors, etc.
- Flexible Signal Routing
- Each channel features a balanced line and microphone input. Direct outputs, inserts and monitor (tape return) inputs are also features on every channel. A total of 6 auxiliary sends provide further routing.