The EverFocus EHD500IR color dome camera delivers a high resolution of 550 TVL, and uses a true Day/Night function, powered by an IR cut filter, to enhance image visibility during nighttime hours. In truly dark situations the camera will activate its LED illumination system, effective to a distance of 100'. Thanks to its tough, IP66 rated exterior the EHD500IR can be installed in an indoor or outdoor location where it will remain safe from weather and vandalism.
A 3-axis hinge mechanism - adjustable for pan, tilt, and rotation - allows quick and accurate camera orientation. The camera's 2.6-11mm varifocal lens enables easy focal length changes, from wide to telephoto, without requiring the camera to be moved from its original installation point.
This camera was designed in such a way so that it can be readily installed on a flat surface or recessed inside a hard or drop ceiling.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD w/HQ1 Chipset
- 550 TVL of horizontal resolution
- 3-axis gimbals for desired viewing angle
- Low light sensitivity of 0.2 Lux/F2.0 (LED Off)
- Weatherproof IP66 rated
- Up to 30 meters /100 feet of IR viewing range
- 30 high LEDs
- Surface or flush mount capabilities
- Vandal resistant to withstand intentional destruction
- Varifocal 2.6~11mm lens
- Suitable for any outdoor surveillance application