With exceptional digital surround sound and progressive scan video reproduction, the Sony DVP-SR200P DVD/CD Player (Black) offers great features at an affordable price. If your television or home theater projector is equipped with a component video input, you can take full advantage of the super-crisp 12-Bit component video output and Precision Drive 3 System to enjoy images that look as good as they did on the big screen. This multi-format player is compatible with DVD Video, DVD-R/W, DVD-R DL, DVD+R/W, DVD+R DL, VCD, CD, CD-R/W discs - and MP3 playback offers a unique menu function that allows pop ups and folder/file information for easy access to your favorite songs.
Moreover, it presents superb functionality and high-end features that will be hard to match. To help re-create the thrill and realism of today's movie soundtracks at home, it offers 192KHz/16-bit processing, coaxial digital audio output for Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound processing, virtual surround, fast/slow scan with sound. Though it's an excellent DVD player, it can also be used as a CD player and JPEG photo viewer. You could actually use this player to share your favorite songs and photos with friends and family at your next gathering. If you're a music or home video enthusiast on a budget, the Sony DVP-SR200P answers the call with dependability and reliability.
- Progressive Scan Technology
- This is a progressive scan DVD player, capable of scanning an entire video frame at once; scan-lines commonly associated with interlaced video are drastically reduced. The result is a spectacularly clear image with no motion artifacts (stair-stepping), and details so sharp they seem as if they're etched onto the screen.
- Precision Drive 3 System
- This powerful feature allows you to playback your DVDs that may have been damaged or warped without a degradation of picture quality.
- Component Video Output
- With playback specifications that meet the standards of professionals, this player features a component video output and a 108MHz/12-bit video DAC for high-resolution low-distortion video playback.
- Built-In Dolby Digital Decoders
- It has built-in processors to handle the multi-channel decoders for Dolby Digital surround sound, capable of advanced 16-bit processing and an outstanding sampling frequency of 192KHz.
- Media Supported
- It can playback a slew of formats: DVD Video, DVD-R/W, DVD-R DL, DVD+R/W, DVD+R DL, VCD, CD, CD-R/W, MP3, and JPEG.
- Home Theater Friendly
- Use the coaxial digital audio output to connect the DVD player to your home theater receiver and enjoy your favorite DVDs in surround sound.
- TV Virtual Sound
- Enjoy realistic surround sound from just a single pair of stereo speakers with TV Virtual Sound.
- Multi-Language System
- You have the ability to select language or subtitle preferences.
- Multi-Brand Remote Control
- It includes a multi-brand remote control able to execute every command from any angle up to ±30°.