The Digitech RP1000 Integrated Effect Switching System is a comprehensive guitar workstation that features advanced modeling capabilities and a massive effects library modeled on some of the most popular effects in recorded music's history.
The RP1000 starts by modeling 54 classic amps and 25 cabinets that you can mix and match. An extensive library of 160 effects can be applied individually, or as part of one of 40 preset effects chains. Any three effect parameters can be applied to the expression pedal, for combined effect shifts that are truly innovative.
Create loops on the fly for practice, composition and performance with 20 seconds of record time and controls for stop, play and overdub.
The USB connection can be used for computer editing of presets. But it can also be used for audio streaming (two streams up, two streams down), making the RP1000 an excellent choice for direct computer recording. The integrated tuner makes it easy to get in tune while the extensive inputs and outputs, switchable modeling (you can turn it off for live play through an amp), and high-resolution 24-bit sound make the RP1000 a comprehensive guitar workstation that travels easily between practice, rehearsal, recording, and performance.
- Amp Models
- 55 amps and 25 cabinets are modeled in 24-bit sound. Digitech's Component Modeling gives a more dynamic, responsive depiction of an amp's performance than amp modeling alone.
- Tons of Effects
- An elaborate set of 160 effects cover the gamut of what a guitarist could possibly need. You can tweak them by hand, or apply them as one of 40 effect chain presets that help you get the most out of combined effects.
- Triple-Assignable Expression Pedal
- The RP1000's expression pedal can be loaded with up to three effect parameters. Almost every parameter is available to be assigned. You could, as one example, increase the reverb, chorus depth, and distortion as you depress the pedal.
- USB Recording, Editing, Streaming
- The USB connection in the back is not just for computer editing of presets. It also facilitates 2-way audio streaming (2 streams up, 2 streams down), making the RP1000 an excellent all-in-one interface for direct computer recording.