The NewTek LiveControl LC-11 is an accessory for TriCaster live switcher products. This keyboard features all the manual control of live switching, positioning and control of the software instead of using a keyboard and mouse. This model is the educational version meant for schools and learning institutions.
Note: This is an educational package that requires proof of current educational status. Please click here for the requirements.
- Large back-lit buttons are offered for preview, program and M/E selection.
- Physical Connection
- Mixing consoles such as this allow the user to feel more like a standard live studio and offer a physical connection to each input.
- This device utilizes back-lit buttons, joysticks and T-bars to control selection, camera setting, insert position, transition and transition speed.
- This console offers an upgrade from previous versions to match with higher end Tricaster system functionality.
- This device improves accuracy for fast paced productions, offers tactile control and allows director to maintain focus on the show.