The AVT-3155A Scan Converter from AV Toolbox is a device that can be used to convert a computer signal to a standard analog video signal. It can be controlled via its front-panel pushbuttons and its small footprint makes it well suited for use in desktop or laptop setups.
It supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 60Hz vertical refresh rate. This unit provides simultaneous composite and S-video outputs and is compatible with NTSC and PAL standards. It will also work with both Mac and PC computers.
- Computer Video to Analog Video
- Use this unit to convert computer video to standard analog video.
- NTSC & PAL
- This unit support both NTSC and PAL formats.
- Simultaneous Outputs
- It outputs simultaneous composite and S-video signals.
- PC & Mac
- This machine will work with PC and Mac computers.