Kodak Professional Endura Clear Digital Display Material helps create eye-catching displays. This colorful true photo-quality display material delivers what your customers want while meeting your production needs.
This material delivers superior color rendering rich blacks and clean whites. For display purposes, the tear resistant material is a bonus. The 7mil Estar Base is rugged and can be used for splicing. You'll find your displays will last a long time due to the enhanced durability and stability of this material.
- Bright, saturated colors with deep intense blacks for extra impact
- Strong, tear-resistant 7-mil ESTAR Thick Base with good splicing characteristics
- Superb detail from highlights to shadows and exceptionally sharp text
- Low D-min for clean whites
- Superior process robustness and handling for improved lab consistency
- Dependable, exceptional display performance for a variety of applications
- Process this materials in roller-transport processors capable of handling the ESTAR Thick Base
- Processing recommendations are the same as for Kodak Professional Papers, however the speed must be adjusted to provide a 1 minute 50 second development time and a 1 minute 50 second bleach/fix time
- Replenishment rates are higher for these materials than for Kodak Professional Papers
- State-of-the-art image stability for long-lasting displays