The RM-DIGIREC from Galaxy Audio is a rack mount digital audio recorder ideal for professional or home studios and other applications. The unit records 44.1kHz MP3 files, which can either be stored on the internal 128MB of flash memory, or to readily-available SD flash cards. A front-panel USB port allows you to transfer files to and from a PC.
Audio can be input through front-panel 1/4" mic input jacks, or rear-panel line inputs. To adjust the sound, 5 different EQ modes are available. A bright LCD display shows relevant information, and a front-panel 3.5mm headphone jack provides an easy way to monitor audio.
Note! Requires RM2 Rack Mount Chassis in order to operate
- Rack-mount design
- Records 44.1kHz MP3 files to internal memory or SD cards
- Front-panel 1/4" mic inputs (L/R) with volume control
- Rear-panel line-level inputs
- USB port for file transfer to/from a PC
- 5 EQ modes for sound adjustment
- Front-panel LCD display
- Front-panel 3.5mm headphone jack for easy monitoring