The Draper 72 x 96" Luma Manual Projection Screen is attractive and dependable in the classroom or conference room. Its case and endcaps have a matching finish. Heavy gauge endcaps form universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall, ceiling or map rail hooks.
The Auto Return feature gives you the luxury of returning the screen to its case with a nice, even roll instead of the entire screen flapping up with much noise. In addition, the screen can be stopped at various increments during its deployment. This entire mechanism benefits the owner since it minimizes damage to the dowel on which the screen is mounted.
At a very reasonable price, the Luma should be considered almost a necessity for boardrooms, classroom, and lecture halls. It's simple but rugged and reliable design make it a more than desirable item for office design.
- For small to medium sized groups
- Spring-roller operated
- Housed in pentagonal steel case which has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching end caps
- Heavy-gauge end caps for universal hanging brackets for attachment to wall, ceiling or map rail hooks
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96 X 96' and 10' NTSC
- NTSC, HDTV and Wide-Screen format screens have black borders on all four sides
- Your choice of a conventional viewing surface: fiberglass matt white, glass beaded or High Contrast Grey
- For all sizes 70" wide and larger, or any size shipping with wall extension brackets, a pull cord is factory attached