Designed and built with both professional visual presentation pundits and video display enthusiasts in mind, the Atdec VFS-Q Visidec Freestanding Quad Mount combines unsurpassed durability and versatility, with the ability to support and securely mount (4) LCD displays ranging from 12-24" with a maximum weight of 26.5 lbs (each). This mount is configured with Atdec's FlexiStar mechanism, which enables the adjustable LCD mounts to accept (2) VESA hole patterns (3x3" and 4x4"). Pin-point LCD alignment is easily achieved with multiple adjustments that include vertical (height) and horizontal, 360° portrait/landscape and ±40° pan/tilt. Moreover, 360° rotation is possible when attached to the extension columns.
The mount features a quick release mechanism for fast display attachment and removal with a security feature and has a QuickShift lever mechanism for quick and tool-less display installation and vertical adjustment. In addition, this mount features an advanced cable management system that enables you to harness the video and power cables within the pole slots for a clean, professional appearance - and its included bit box provides all screws, clips and (2) Allen keys for an easy installation. With its superb functionality, durable construction and unique freestanding quad design, the Atdec VFS-Q is an ideal display mount solution for home, office, or school classroom environments.
Note! If you need 200 x 100 VESA mounting, add AC-AP-2010 adaptor plate.
- Quad Display Compatibility
- This quad LCD mounting kit will support (4) flat panel displays between 12" and 24" and weighing up to 26.5 lbs (12kg) each.
- FlexiStar Mechanism
- The VISIDEC Focus range incorporates Atdec's FlexiStar mechanism - a unique universal LCD screen attachment head which allows users to adjust their VISIDEC Focus mount to suit 75mm x 75mm (3" x 3") and 100mm x 100mm (4" x 4") VESA mounting hole patterns.
- Multiple Adjustments
• Vertical height
• 360° portrait/landscape
• ±40° pan/tilt
• 360° rotation
• Maximum height of 29" (center of top display)
- Cable Management System
- Its cable management design allows cables to be routed within the vertical pole slot for a clean, professional appearance. It includes: cable slot, cable clips and cable balls.