Designed and built with both professional visual presentation pundits and home theater enthusiasts in mind, the PRG-1 Precision Gear Projector Mount by Peerless Industries combines unsurpassed durability and versatility, with the ability to support and securely mount virtually any projector up to 50 lbs anywhere on a ceiling surface. Pin-point image alignment is achieved with its unique precision gear technology. Projector-to-screen registration is a breeze with (2) independent ±10° roll, and ±20° pitch/tilt adjustment knobs, which can either be turned by hand or with a Philips screwdriver. 360° rotation is possible when attached to an extension column or ±15° when flush mounted. Its low-profile design offers a very shallow mounting depth of only 2.5".
This mount's U-shaped bracket design enables easy cable management, and its aluminum alloy construction offers exceptional design and strength in a simple form factor. In addition, the PRG-1 features horizontal tool access slots, pre-installed security screws, quick release mechanism, and installation time is reduced to a minimum with its pre-assembled design. It integrates easily with a slew of Peerless' ceiling mount accessories, couples to standard 1.5" NPT steel pipe, and attachment hardware is included.
Secure your investment with this superior, well-built, gear driven projector mount, the Peerless PRG-1; you'll be glad you did.
- Precision Gear Technology
- Exact projector image alignment is achieved with its precision gear mechanism design and (2) independent adjustment knobs. Once set to the desired position, the PRG-1 stays securely in place.
- Cable Management
- Its U-shaped bracket design allows cables to be routed through projector mount for a clean, professional appearance.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Installation is drastically reduced by its pre-assembled design. Horizontal wrench access slots enables you to make flush mounting a cinch; and pre-installed security screws provide tilt/roll locking capabilities to prevent tampering with adjustment knobs.
- The PRG-1 is compatible with virtually any projector weighing up to 50 lbs by utilizing model specific adapter plates or universal adapter plates. This mount requires the use of a PAP model adapter plate.