Designed and built with both professional visual presentation pundits and home theater enthusiasts in mind, the PRG-EXC Adjustable Projector Ceiling Mount Kit by Peerless Industries combines unsurpassed durability and versatility, with the ability to support and securely mount virtually any projector up to 50 lbs. This kit is configured with the PRG Precision Gear mount, Spider universal adapter plate, and an adjustable length column (19.1-32.9"). Due to its precision gear technology, pin-point image alignment is easily achieved with (2) independent ±10° roll, and ±20° pitch/tilt adjustment knobs, which can either be turned by hand or with a Philips screwdriver. Moreover, 360° rotation is possible when attached to the extension column or ±15° when flush mounted.
The adjustable column incorporates a safety catch design, and offers a continuous channel design. The U-shaped bracket design of the mount enables easy cable management and its aluminum alloy construction offers exceptional design and strength in a simple form factor. In addition, it features horizontal tool access slots, pre-installed security screws, quick release mechanism, and installation time is reduced to a minimum with its pre-assembled design. Secure your investment with this superior, well-built, gear driven projector mount, the Peerless PRG-EXC; you'll be glad you did.
- Precision Gear Technology
- Exact projector-to-screen registration is achieved with its precision gear mechanism design and (2) independent adjustment knobs. Once set to the desired position, the PRG-1 stays securely in place.
- Adjustable Length Extension Column
- The included adjustable column offers a continuous channel design for uninterrupted ceiling drop lengths. It features multiple adjustments between 19.1-32.9"; and the extension channels utilize a safety catch design that locks the desired length into place, ensuring user and equipment safety.
- Cable Management
- Its U-shaped bracket design allows cables to be routed through projector mount and within the extension channels for a clean, professional appearance.
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Installation is drastically reduced by its pre-assembled design. Horizontal wrench access slots enables you to make flush mounting a cinch; and pre-installed security screws provide tilt/roll locking capabilities to prevent tampering with adjustment knobs.
- The PRG-1 combined with the Spider universal adapter plate, which extends up to 17.6" is compatible with virtually any projector weighing up to 50 lbs.