The white C2G 1000' (304.80m) Cat5E Bulk Cable - Pull Box is ideal for network installation. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, this is the solution that's right. It comes in white for easy identification and color-coding.
The cable meets all Cat5E TIA/EIA standards and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). This is accomplished by bonding together each of the individual pairs, helping to maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to your termination point. Constructed with high-quality wire and a shortened body plug, the cable will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum.
- Foot-marked cable packaged in EZ pull box
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable
- 24AWG solid bare copper conductor
- Meets or exceeds Cat5E specifications
- Rated to 350 MHz to provide additional performance and bandwidth over and above the basic requirements of Cat5E 100 MHz standards
- High-density polyethylene insulation, PVC jacket
- CM/CMR rated for use in walls and conduit in ceiling
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by ETL
- CSA listed
- Ideal for 10 Base-T (IEEE 802.3), 100 Base-TX (IEEE 802.3u), 1000 Base-TX, 100 Vg-Any LAN (IEEE 802.12), Token Ring (IEEE 802.5), TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5), 350 Mbps CDDI, ATM 155, Voice and Multimedia