The Draper 65x104" Clarion Fixed Frame Front Projection Screen is an affordable and well-designed permanently tensioned wall screen. The viewing surface is flat - held tight by the fabric which is securely stretched over the frame. The corners of the screen are mitered for a stylish and more professional appearance. It also provides for a stronger and easier to assemble frame.
The Clarion is a flexible viewing system since it can be adapted to two projection formats through the use of its optional Eclipse Masking System. And, if you want to eliminate all reflections from the frame, use Draper's optional black Veltex material.
The screen comes with Z-Clips to simplify installation
- 2" border frames the image
- Mitered corners for a better appearance and stronger frame
- Optional masking system changes format rapidly
- Fabric attaches to frame without tools or complicated construction
- Standard black frame may be covered with velvety black Veltex, which virtually eliminates all reflections on the frame