Nikon D40/D40x for Dummies - In a user-friendly and easily accessible presentation, this book presents Nikon's D40/D40x cameras in a fashion that will get you shooting great images before you know it.
The camera is packed with features and functions and this book explains them all. Using over 200 photos, each unique feature of the camera(s) will help you become a better photographer.
Topics Covered Include
- Install batteries and memory card
- Adjust viewfinder to your eyesight
- Take great pictures automatically
- Get creative with exposure and lighting
- Manipulate focus and color
- Control picture quality and size
- Download, organize, and archive your photos
- Print and share your photos
- Use fast photo-retouching tricks