In your home or office, the Draper 72 x 96" Salara/Series M Manual Front Projection Screen makes a design statement. This manual, spring roller operated screen will grace your office, schoolroom, conference room or family room. Floating gunlatch wall mounting brackets grip the screen case securely and are barely visible.
The Auto Return feature gives you the luxury of returning the screen to its case with a nice, even roll instead of the entire screen flapping up with much noise. In addition, the screen can be stopped at various increments during its deployment. This entire mechanism benefits the owner since it minimizes damage to the dowel on which the screen is mounted.
The Salara benefits from quick and easy installation. The result is the most attractive screen you've ever seen.
- Floating gunlatch wall brackets grip the screen securely and are barely visible
- Viewing surface pulls down easily, like a standard spring roller operated projection screen
- Return the screen to the case with a simple pull-no repetitive tugging or downward momentum is required to engage the AutoReturn Roller
- Screen surface retracts slowly and smoothly into the case, slowing even more as it approaches its upper limit
- Intermediate stop positions allow you to lower or raise the screen completely, or stop at any point in between
- Prevents potential damage to the dowel or screen surface through repeated impact with the case
- Elliptical extruded aluminum case with domed endcaps and white finish
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- NTSC, HDTV and WideScreen format have image area framed with black on all four sides
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96" x 96" and 10' diagonal NTSC