The Display Integration Technologies MMR-B170W is a 17" ruggedized monitor built to withstand a variety of unpredictable environments. With its aluminum shell, the LCD is ideal for field monitoring, broadcast, military, and industrial applications. With its wide variety of inputs and outputs and multiple battery adapters, the MMR-B170W will perform like a pro.
- Durable Frame
- The monitor is housed in a robust welded aluminum frame, making it both lightweight and durable. With optional bonded AR glass this screen makes life easy under exceedingly harsh sunlight. Whatever the conditions, the MMR-B170W has all the bases covered.
- Exceptional Image Quality
- The MMR-B170W has both the resolution and scaling capability to handle even the most demanding imagery, providing users an accurate representation of their subject. Whether in the studio or on-the-go, the monitor's image will stand up in any professional applications.
- Superior Viewing Angles
- With a viewing angle of 170° the MMR-B170W is easy to see from virtually any position. This can especially be useful in the field or in small remote studios, such as an OB Van
- Multiple Inputs
- The monitor is no slouch in the input department either. This model includes VGA, DVI-D (HDMI Conn), CVS, RS-232 and Component inputs.