The Display Integration Technologies MMR-B106W is a 10.6" ruggedized LCD monitor built to withstand a variety of unpredictable environments. With its aluminum shell, the LCD is ideal for field monitoring, broadcast, military, and industrial applications.
The monitor is equipped with a 2mm anti-reflective coating making it incredibly effective even in the presence of bright or direct sunlight. With its wide variety of inputs and outputs, multiple battery adapters, and waterproof speaker, the MMR-B106W will perform like a pro in rain, sleet, or snow.
- Durable Frame
- The monitor is housed in a robust welded aluminum frame, making it both lightweight and durable. Features such as an anti-reflective coated screen make life easy under exceedingly harsh sunlight. Whatever the conditions, the MMR-B106W has all the bases covered.
- Exceptional Image Quality
- The MMR-B106W has both the resolution and scaling capability to handle even the most demanding imagery, providing users an accurate representation of their subject. Whether in the studio or on-the-go, the monitor's image will stand up in any professional applications.
- Superior Viewing Angles
- With a horizontal viewing angle of 140° the MMR-B106W is easy to see from virtually any position. This can especially be useful in the field or in small remote studios, such as an OB van.
- Multiple Inputs
- The monitor is no slouch in the input department either. This model includes VGA, S-Video, DVI, CVS, 2 HD/SD-SDI, and RS-232.