This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
Xenonics Holdings develops and produces advanced, lightweight and compact ultra-high intensity illumination and low-light vision products for military, law enforcement, public safety, and commercial private sector applications.
The SuperVision Long Range Surveillance System is a kit that is includes a powerful 400mm refractor lens. Attaching the SuperVision monocular to this telescopic lens provides an extreme level of magnification for an up-close-and-personal view of very distant objects, subjects, and targets.
- Side-mounted focusing knob
- Provides 25-100x zoom capability
- Dual 1/4-20" tripod mounts for stability
- Lens adapter for attaching SuperVision monocular
- Finder scope enables quick target acquisition.
- Finder scope: 6x26, corrected image, side-mounted
- Telephoto lens: 400mm, 80mm objective, fully multicoated