The ATI Audio DA1000 is a professional 1/2-space 1RU rackmount or desktop audio distribution amplifier with a 1-in/8-out configuration and active balanced I/O channels. The unit features exceptional headroom, RF and Short Circuit protection, and an adjustable 24dB of gain range to drive longer lines and boost low console outputs.
The DA1000 is equipped with front panel clipping and signal present LED's, along with a versatile 1/4" headphone output that may also be used as an output to an external metering device or as an auxiliary 9th signal output.
- 1/2-space 1RU rackmount or desktop 1-in/8-out distribution amplifier with 24dB of adjustable gain
- 1/4" stereo headphone jack with dedicated volume control knob; optional use as metering output or auxiliary 9th output
- 8 Active balanced outputs with +24dBm output level each and full short circuit protection
- Active balanced bridging input accepts +24dBm max. level
- Input and output RF hum protection with exceptional 80dB CMR bypass
- Quiet, transparent operation
- Barrier block connectors with fanout strips for easy-access wiring and servicing