Even before you turn it on, the Leica Pradovit D-1200 impresses. From the brushed chrome, precisely knurled lens, clean lines and elegant magnesium body, to the discreet retro nods to the history behind the venerable Leica name, the overall sensation is quality.
Widely reputed to be smallest and lightest in its class, at 7.5 lbs this home theater projector won't be under house arrest. And when you switch the D-1200 on it returns the favor, as you stand in awe of the breathtaking detail in your still photos or video rendered in full HD (1920 x 1200) resolution.
Every component in the unit's construction is aimed at delivering a superior image. The Leica Vario-Elmarit f/2.8-3.1 zoom lens fills screen widths from 1.5-30 feet with bright, crisp content at a contrast ratio of 2500:1, backed with a new 220W FusionPlus VIDI UHP lamp from Philips. Operating at near-silent 28dB, when a hush falls over the crowd, the D-1200 won't break it.
Boasting an intuitive menu and varied playback connectivity, the projector offers both HDMI and DVI digital interfaces as well component, composite and S-Video inputs to accommodate your PC, DVD/Blu-ray player, camcorder or receiver. And to ensure that there won't be any wrangling for the full-function, laser-pointer remote, the D-1200 comes with two of them.
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Full HD resolution is an ideal match for Blu-ray content and wide format computer screens
- 2000 ANSI Lumens is bright enough to overcome real world room light situations
- High Contrast: at 2500:1 your images will display rich blacks and sparkling whites
- The Vario-Elmarit-P 1:2.8-3.1 zoom lens brings legendary Leica quality to your presentations while filling screens widths 1.5-30 feet at distances from 3.5 to 50 feet
- The wide range of connectivity includes standard analog as well as HDMI and DVI digital interfaces, and LAN network capability