Draper 84x84" Silhouette/Series M Manual Front Projection Screen is a cost-effective screen for home, office or learning lab. The spring-operated system features a more than easy-to-use raise/lower mechanism. In addition, when you are finished with the screen, the entire surface and dowel disappear into the casing.
The included brackets are self-concealing leaving a clean installation scene. Moreover, the front fascia is removable providing rapid access to both the roller and fabric - an absolute benefit for user-friendly service. The Silhouette M comes standard with a white aluminum finish but is also available in black or grey dove.
The Auto Return feature allows the screen to retract into its case with a slow, deliberate and accurate fashion. As the screen nears completion of its cycle, it slows down to prevent accidental damage and irritating noise.
- Sleek, modern appearance
- Contains intermediate stops to stop screen at any point
- None of the mounting system is visible
- Screen and dowel retract completely inside the case
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96 x 96" and 10' NTSC
- No tools are required to remove the front panel