T-RackS 3 Deluxe from IK Multimedia builds on an already competent set of virtual mastering tools and provides everything necessary to create great tube-toned or digital-tuned mixes and masters. In addition to the original 4 processors, this update adds 3 vintage analog emulations, and 2 precision digital processors.
Plug-ins can be arranged in any order thanks to a revised modular chain that provides full control and ease of navigation, along with a compare feature. A comprehensive metering section keeps the user visually updated on all of the most important variables pertaining to the audio material in question. Most processors can operate in either stereo or MS mode.
- 9 processors comprised of 3 analog and vintage emulations (including models based on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 modern digital processors as well the 4 classic T-RackS processors
- Configurable mastering/mixing chain allows the user to run up to 12 parallel/series processors
- Built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- Standalone and Audio Units, RTAS and VST plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
- High quality oversampling audio processing throughout the entire signal path
- Easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode, and much more