The PN42B430 42" 720p Plasma HDTV from Samsung is the perfect blend of design, price and performance wrapped in a TV. Its state-of-the-art features, like Anynet+ (CEC standard) technology makes system control of your peripherals, a one-touch operation that works together to create an unparalleled home theater experience.
Full HD 720p resolution, a new e-Panel with FilterBright anti-glare technology, and ridiculously fast response time to give you pictures that make the most out of any media you are using. Samsung's 600Hz Subfield Motion for clear motion pictures ensures that superior fast-moving images are delivered in detailed color and is analyzed and then adjusted so nothing goes by in a blur.
The PN42B430 comes with a full complement of inputs, ensuring that you'll be able to hook up any equipment you have or may get in the future. The unit includes 4-HDMI and 2-component jacks for high-definition devices and composite jacks for legacy devices. The other smart technology the unit includes is the V-Chip ¹ system, which allows the blocking of rated TV and movie programs determined by a parent to contain objectionable content.
In addition, the built-in ATSC/Clear QAM tuning system receives virtually any type of cable service, including high definition. The Samsung PN42B430 is energy efficient and is Energy Star compliant.
- Features new e-panel technology and creates a superior picture with FilterBright technology
- Full high-definition images are sharp, detailed and crystal clear
- A fast .001ms response time minimizes blurring of fast motion in sports programs and movie content
- Every frame is seamlessly smooth because we put 10 full subfields into each frame, which translates into 600Hz, leaving contours crisp and sharp
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) allows the TV's remote control to operate at the push of one button, peripheral AV devices such as a DVD player featuring HDMI-CEC.
- Includes the tuners you need for any type of cable service, including high definition
- ENERGY STAR compliant so you are assured that your HDTV is helping the environment by using less energy
- SRS TruSurround HD creates an immersive, feature-rich surround sound experience from two speakers, complete with rich bass, high frequency detail and clear dialog
- Samsung's Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio true cinematic clarity comes to plasmas so every frame is saturated with dense, rich color
- V-Chip¹ system allows blocking of rated TV and movie programs determined by a parent to contain objectionable content