The Hotronics 4x1 Swicher with Live Quad can be used to display a mix (up to 4) of SDI and analog video sources on a single monitor in a quad format. Video inputs are in the form of BNC connectors for both analog and SDI sources. An optional audio follower is available, providing support for AES/EBU audio or analog audio. An RS232 connector allows remote wired control from a local PC. This unit fits in a standard 19" rack chassis.
- 4 SDI or Composite (mixed) inputs, same BNC can accept Composite or SDI input
- Simultaneous SDI, composite and quad display output
- No external TBC or Frame Sync needed
- 4 push buttons for easy front panel operation
- Full bandwidth
- 1U rack mountable
- Optional audio follower (AES/EBU audio or analog audio)