The Videolarm Mini-media Ethernet over Fiber Converter is designed to fit most camera housings. It is used for connecting 10 mbps devices to 100 mbps devices. As the converter converts copper to fiber with the smallest available footprints, it has the capability of carrying large data and provides a space saving alternative.
With the UL-listed EF20N converter, you can integrate fiber optic cables into a 10/100 UTP (Ethernet) and benefit from the functionality of IP devices. While communicating data over miles of cables, the converter offers little-to-no noise transmission. It transmits Ethernet data via high-speed fiber optic cables.
The Mini-media Converter is available with the standard SC fiber interface and is meant to be used with multi-mode fibers which offer high bandwidth at high speeds. It includes a power adapter (120VAC to 12VDC). An optional EOF3C multi-mode cross-over cable offers a communication interface between SC fibers and ST.
- Compact design and fits most camera housing
- Used for connecting the 10 mbps devices to 100 mbps devices
- Converts copper to fiber with the smallest available footprints
- Provides solution for integrating fiber optic cabling into a 10/100 UTP (Ethernet) environment
- Communicate data over miles of cabling
- Transmit Ethernet data through high-speed fiber optic cable
- SC fiber interface
- Power adapter
- Optional E0F3C cable