Videolarm's IPRS01 innovative IP Reset provides a systematic solution for resetting IP cameras from lockups caused by network issues, wiring problems and power fluctuations. Based around your specific needs, the IP Reset has two operation modes:
Smart Reset Monitoring - Unit monitors a digital camera's output for any change in frequency. If change detected, the IP Reset automatically restarts camera.
Program Reset - Unit can be programmed to restart camera during any specific time interval.
This simple, yet effective procedure saves you from costly service calls and camera/ surveillance downtime.
- Eliminate costly service fees and surveillance down time from system lockups
- IPRS01 automatically restarts device once a change in frequency is detected
- Discrete design fits into most camera housings
- Shares power from neighboring surveillance camera, no need for separate power supply
- Complies with latest FCC standards