The imagePROGRAF iPF605 from Canon is a 24" large-format printer designed to meet the needs of users producing technical documents, including but not limited to Computer-Aided Design (CAD), GIS (Geographic Information Systems), and AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) work. The unit includes PosterArtist Lite, a software package that aids in the workflow & creation of large-format prints.
This printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac platforms. Other features includes a free layout function for host-based nesting, real-time previews to modify settings before printing, and an enlargement copy function that integrates with your scan workflow on imageRUNNER devices. It also supports the HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL page description languages, offers an AutoCAD HDI driver, and includes Digital Photo Front-Access software for easy photo printing from digital cameras.
This printer is qualified as an "Energy Star" product, a designation made in partnership with the EPA for products that promote energy efficiency. Products with this designation use half as much electricity as standard equipment and without any increase in their purchase price, thereby lowering your total cost of ownership over the equipment's useful life. A wide variety of supplies and accessories available for this unit allow you to further enhance its function to meet your exact needs.
- Technical Documentation Printing
- This printer is capable of producing prints from 8 to 24" in width and has been designed for technical documentation needs, such as Computer-Aided Design (CAD), GIS (Geographic Information Systems), and AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) work.
- Bundled Software
- This unit includes a number of software packages designed to enhance the printer's performance, including but not limited to PosterArtist Lite for large large-format workflows & Digital Photo Front-Access for photo printing with digital cameras.
- Economical Performance
- It has an "Energy Star" certification from the EPA, meaning it uses approximately half as much energy as standard comparable equipment, thereby lowering your operating costs.
- This unit's performance and configuration can be enhanced by choosing among a wide array of Canon consumables and accessories.