The Videolarm PB24-RS is a power supply unit for use with Videolarm Fusion Dome and Vandal Resistant Rugged Housings. It converts a 120/240VAC input into a 24VAC output for powering the camera as well as the heater and blower modules contained inside the dome enclosure. With its rugged construction and water tight seal, this unit has the same resilience and weather resistance as the housing itself and can be safely used in an outdoor location. When installed, this power box sits between the back of the wall mount and the pole, providing a stable and aesthetic power solution.
- IP Reset: Time and Money Saver
Videolarm's innovative IP Reset provides a systematic solution for resetting IP cameras from lockups caused by network issues, wiring problems and power fluctuations. Based around your specific needs, the IP Reset has two operation modes:
Smart Reset Monitoring - Unit monitors a digital camera's output for any change in frequency. If change detected, the IP Reset automatically restarts camera.
Program Reset - Unit can be programmed to restart camera during any specific time interval.
This simple, yet effective procedure saves you from costly service calls and camera/ surveillance downtime.
- High Degree of Weather & Vandal Resistance
- With its rugged cast aluminum body and rubber lined seals, this power box offers a high degree of weather and vandal resistance. Its IP66 rating means that it will keep out even minute particles.
- Bolts Directly to the Wall Mount
- This power box is designed so that the wall mount bracket hangs in front of the power box, while the box itself is secured to the pole using the provided pole mount clips.