The SpeakerCraft CRS6 Two 2-Way Round In-Ceiling Speaker is designed to be flush-mounted in a ceiling to provide exceptional custom audio. The two-way design features a 6.5" glass composite woofer with rubber surround and a 1" liquid cooled silk dome tweeter. This highly efficient speaker (92 dB @ 1 W / 1 m) features a wide frequency response of 40 Hz-20 kHz and power handling of 120 watts.
The CRS6 Two in-ceiling speaker has a patented tweeter baffle that reflects the high frequencies evenly into the listening area for clear high frequency sounds -- even if you're not directly below the speaker. The tweeter itself can also be aimed within the listening space, which offers a more even frequency response and placement flexibility. Additionally, a front-mounted switch allows you to adjust the treble output. Both the frame and grille of the speaker can be painted to match any decor.
- Two-Way Speaker Design
- The CRS6 Two features a 6.5" glass composite cone woofer with rubber surround and a 1" pivoting silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- Patented Tweeter Baffle
- Patented WavePlane tweeter baffle minimizes interaction between the tweeter and the modulation woofer surface for greater dispersion and better high-frequency response
- Increased Placement Options
- All of the tweeters in the CRS6 series can be aimed a full 30 degrees in any direction to improve sound quality and increase placement options
- Treble Adjustment
- A front-mounted switch allows you to adjust the treble up or down 3 decibels.
- Both the frame and grille of the speaker can be painted to match any decor and allow for a seamless appearance within any custom installation.