The SpeakerCraft CRS6 Three 2-Way Round In-Ceiling Speaker is designed to be flush-mounted in a ceiling to provide exceptional custom audio for music systems and home theater applications. The two-way design features a 6.5" aluminum cone woofer with rubber surround and a 1" liquid cooled aluminum dome tweeter. This highly efficient speaker (90 dB @ 1 W / 1 m) features a wide frequency response of 40 Hz-20 kHz and power handling of 125 watts.
The CRS6 Three in-ceiling speaker has a patented tweeter baffle that reflects the high frequencies evenly into the listening area for clear high frequency sounds even if you're not directly below the speaker. The tweeter itself can also be aimed within the listening space, which offers a more even frequency response and placement flexibility. Additionally, a front-mounted switch allows you to adjust the treble and bass output. Both the frame and grille of the speaker can be painted to match any decor.
- Two-Way Speaker Design
- The CRS6 Three features a 6.5" aluminum cone woofer with rubber surround and a 1" pivoting aluminum dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- Patented Tweeter Baffle
- Patented WavePlane tweeter baffle minimizes interaction between the tweeter and the modulation woofer surface for greater dispersion and better high-frequency response
- Increased Placement Options
- All of the tweeters in the CRS6 series can be aimed a full 30 degrees in any direction to improve sound quality and increase placement options
- Bass and Treble Adjustment
- Front-mounted switches allow you to adjust the bass and treble output of the speaker up or down 3 decibels.
- Both the frame and grille of the speaker can be painted to match any decor and allow for a seamless appearance within any custom installation.