The PRO-D-17 ProLine 17 from Prompter People is a complete teleprompting package designed to work with any tripod and camera from mini DV to ENG in size. Simply place the included riser on your tripod then mount your camera and ProLine system's teleprompting monitor & mirror and you're ready to start prompting.
The system uses a 17" color LCD display with VGA and composite video inputs. The entire setup sits atop the included tripod riser. The mirror assembly is constructed of lightweight aluminum extrusions and folds flat for easy transport. Setting up or breaking this system down requires no tools, making it particularly well suited for field work or frequent set changes. The beamsplitter in the assembly is constructed of ultra-pure low-iron glass with an anti-reflective coating that helps eliminates color shifts and light loss.
This package also includes several software applications that enhance its performance. Flip-Q Pro is a full-featured prompting application that allows you to manage prompting scripts with most PC or Mac computers that feature dual-monitor output. PowerFlip is an application that allows you to convert Microsoft PowerPoint presentation into prompting scripts. For full details and specifications for each of these applications, please visit the links to their product pages found in the "Item Includes" tab.
- Complete Prompting Package
- All the components you need to set up a prompter with your camera and tripod are included in this convenient package.
- Easy Management
- Setting up the system is as easy as placing the included riser on your tripod then mounting your camera, the prompter, and mirror assembly.
- Wide-Angle Mirror Assembly
- This unit includes a 20" trapezoidal mirror assembly that accommodates use of wide-angle lenses.
- Beamsplitter Glass
- The mirror assembly's beamsplitter glass features low-iron content and anti-reflective coating to minimizing distracting glare and distortions.
- Prompting Software
- Included with the system is a standard professional prompting package and another application that allows you to turn a PowerPoint presentation into a prompting script.