Take the incredibly lightweight MHS-CM1 Webbie HD Camera (Silver) with you everywhere to capture all the crazy things your friends do and more. This high definition camera records in the MP4 format, which means all your video and still images will upload easily for emailing and posting to social networking sites.
And the MHS-CM1 has your back with a 5MP CMOS sensor that records up to 8.5 hours of incredible images - still or video - to a 16GB Memory Stick. Not only that, but the 5x digital zoom gives you the power to record far off action with clarity.
In addition, the camera's 2.5" swivel LCD rotates up to 270° which makes it ideal for self-recording and capturing video from normally hard to view angles. Other fun features like an LED video light give you the ability to shoot video at night while individual "Movie" and "Still" buttons help keep things simple.
- HD Recording in MP4
- Capture 1440 x 1080 high definition video in the web-friendly MP4 (H.264) format. MP4 takes your HD video and compresses it for easy emailing and uploading to social networking sites.
- Memory Stick PRO Duo Media Slot
- Capture your video and still images to Sony's own Memory Stick PRO Duo media. Memory Stick media provides easy transfer of data to compatible PC and Macs for editing, printing, or sharing via email and social networking sites.
- 5MP CMOS Sensor
- The 5MP CMOS sensor gives you sharp 1440 x 1080 HD video and 5MP still images.
- 5x Optical Zoom
- Use the 5x optical zoom to bring your far off subjects in close with virtually no loss in image quality
- 2.5" Swivel LCD
- The 2.5" LCD rotates up to 270° - providing a variety of shooting and playback angles for a clearer view, not to mention easy self-recording. The camera powers up immediately when the LCD is opened.
- 5MP Digital Stills
- Capture impressive 5MP digital stills with the Webbie HD. Also, simultaneously record video and capture stills with the camera's dual capture.
- NTSC/PAL Switchable
- Features a switchable NTSC/PAL output for watching recorded video directly from the camcorder on your NTSC or PAL analog television.
- Creative Control and Workflow Features
- LED Video Light
- Tripod mount compatible
- Multi-AV terminal for connection to TV
- Switchable high definition or standard definition recording
- Individual "Movie" and "Still" buttons for switching between capture modes
- 5 scene selection modes for different environments or lighting situations
- Picture Motion Browser Portable Software for easy uploading to social networking sites