The Zeiss 8x45 Victory T* RF Laser Rangefinder is an all-world-class 8x45 binocular built to Zeiss' incredibly-high standards implied in their Victory name, with the technically savvy rangefinding system built right in to the optical path. It isn't a monocular that ranges well but gives flat, darker images, nor is it a second rate binocular. As both a rangefinder and a binocular it takes a back seat to none, with the only concession being the price and weight increases necessary to do both jobs brilliantly.
In its rangefinding capacity, the 8x45 T* RF can approach 3/4ths of a mile in clear twilight upon sharply-angled and light-colored objects-simply a phenomenal statistic. In any light it compares favorably to other laser rangefinders, but most importantly it always gives hunters and shooters the combined measuring performance and optical quality to both see and make the shot.
For hunters' special needs, the Victory T* RF 8x45 features a Ballistic Information System (BIS) which gives the adjustment in the shooting impact point ('holdover') for up to 6 different bullet drop profiles at distances of up to 500 meters (546 yards).
As the 8x45 version of the Victory T* RF laser rangefinder binocular, this model offers superior overall brightness and an easier time of handholding for less experienced users, or those with less steady hands.
- Brilliant T*-coated optical quality worthy of Zeiss' "Victory" name
- Waterproof and nitrogen filled magnesium housing with environmentally-friendly rubber armor
- LotuTec hydrophobic waterproof coating on external eyepiece and objective surfaces
- Extensive measuring range to 3/4ths of a mile (1200 m)
- Built-in inclinometer gives hunters holdover values for up to 6 ballistics profiles
- Scan mode allows continuous displayed measuring ranges (every 1.5 seconds)
- Twist-up eyecups, with 4 stage settings, perfectly accommodate nearly all users
- Yields a ridiculous 10,000 measurements from a single CR2 battery (@ 68°F/20°C)
- LED measurement display uses very little power and automatically adjusts brightness to lighting conditions
- ±3.5 Dioptric correction
- Broad 54-76mm interpupillary distance adjustment range