Carl Zeiss has a long and illustrious history that begins in Germany in 1846. Since their inception, they have been known to be leaders in the world of optical designs and fine mechanics. Purchasing and using a riflescope from the creators of many of the world's most revered optical and mechanical designs ensures satisfaction, confidence and appreciation for how a truly fine optic can enhance your outdoor experience.
Where 3-9x scopes come up short, the Victory Varipoint 2.5-10x50 T* delivers - right up until the last bit of daylight. Its prominent 50mm objective adds a substantial boost in twilight performance, and Zeiss' legendary optical-genius affords a brilliant sight picture that's second to none.
The seemingly slight bump in power of the 2.5-10x range of power is enhanced even further by Zeiss' advanced optics - the field of view is substantial - a tremendous asset that contributes greatly to every hunter's situational awareness. Whether its thick woods, dense shrubs, or open plains - you'll get on target quickly.
The Varipoint is nearly identical to the Diavari - the difference is found in their respective reticle systems. The Varipoint system places the reticle in the first focal plane, while the illuminated portion is placed in the second image plane. Increasing the scope's power magnifies the field of view and the reticle - the size of the illuminated aiming point does not change.
This amazing Varipoint scope is configured with a 30mm tube, hunting turrets, An Illuminated #60 reticle in the first focal plane, and a matte black finish.
A mounting base and rings are used to attach a riflescope to a firearm. A comfortable sight picture is contingent upon the height of the rings. A comfortable cheek-weld is the result of properly positioning the scope over the receiver. Mounting the scope close to the receiver is preferable, yet scopes with larger objectives need higher rings so the front bell can clear the barrel. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- 30mm Main-Tube
- Machined from a single piece of aluminum
- Water and Fogproof
- Nitrogen filled and o-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance
- Parallax Correction
- Factory preset at 109 yards / 100 m
- LotuTec Coating
- Sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lens can be easily wiped clean without smearing
- T* Multicoating
- T* lens coatings reduce flare, improves contrast, increases light transmission
- Metric Adjustments
- 1 cm @ 100 m / 1/3 MOA W&E correction
- Advanced Optics System
- Environmentally friendly lead and arsenic free glass yields exceptional resolution, contrast, intense color reproduction
- Victory Varipoint Riflescope
- Featuring a premium luster finish, Victory Varipoint scopes are usually lighter and shorter with more eye relief than similar Zeiss riflescopes. The Varipoint reticle system has the reticle in the first focal plane, while the illuminated dot is in the second focal plane. This sophisticated configuration keeps the size of the dot constant while the reticle magnifies when increasing the magnification.
- Illuminated #60 Reticle - First Focal Plane
- Fast and efficient sight acquisition is facilitated via the illuminated # 60 reticle. Four thin posts with crosshairs provide a virtually unobstructed sight picture. At the intersection of the crosshairs there is a single dot that can be illuminated for accurate shot placement under any lighting conditions. First focal plane positioning of the reticle magnifies the reticle along with the scene. This allows the reticle to be more visible at higher magnifications.