Where garden-variety 3-9x40 scopes come up short, the Victory Diavari 2.5-10x50 T* from Zeiss goes the extra mile - right up until the last bit of daylight. The combination of a broader magnification range with a notable 50mm objective offers a wide field of view, brilliant twilight performance, and enough power to reach out across greater distances.
Victory Diavari scopes offer a distinctly superior field of view. Fluoride lenses deliver outstanding color rendition while minimizing distractions from flare and glare. Every air-to-glass surface has been treated with Zeiss' T* multicoating to ensure maximum light transmission. Finally, the external lens surfaces have been treated with an ultra-hard scratch and water resistant LotuTec coating.
The construction and functionality of this fine sighting system is quite remarkable. The robust and waterproof 30mm main-tube is o-ring sealed and filled with dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. The low-key finish is refined yet unassuming. The capped low-profile hunting turrets feature 1/3 MOA adjustments with a squared adjustment range of 44 MOA. The illuminated #60 reticle has been placed in the second (non-magnifying) focal plane - the reticle's dimensions remain unchanged across the magnification range.
- Optical Performance
- T* multicoating: reduces flare, improves contrast, increases light transmission
- LotuTec coating: Sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses wipe clean without smearing
- FL Concept: fluoride glass lens elements deliver brighter and sharper images with accurate color and higher levels of contrast. They minimize chromatic aberrations while virtually eliminating stray light interference, image fuzziness, low contrast.
- Operational Details
- Parallax correction: factory preset at 110 yards/100 m
- Metric adjustments: 1 cm @ 100 m / 1/3 MOA W&E correction
- Illuminated #60 reticle: Three thin posts at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock, a single stadia at 12 o'clock, and fine crosshairs to indicate the exact point of aim. At the intersection of the crosshairs there is a single dot that can be illuminated for enhanced visibility.
- Second focal plane positioning maintains the reticle's dimensions throughout the magnification range.
- The illumination system is activated by turning a dial located on the scope's saddle. The reticle's intensity can be balanced against ambient lighting conditions for daytime, twilight, and low-light use.
- Construction and Design
- Low-profile hunting turrets
- 30 mm main-tube: machined from a single piece of aluminum. Nitrogen filled/o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance