The PRO-D-FS15R ProLine Freestand 15 Reversing from Prompter People is a complete teleprompting package designed to work with any combination of camera and tripod. Simply place your camera and its tripod behind the ProLine system's teleprompting monitor and you're ready to start prompting. This solution can also be upgraded into a tripod-mount solution by separately purchasing the KIT-D-PROCAM mount kit.
The system uses a 15" color LCD display with VGA, composite, SVHS, and DVI video inputs. The monitor includes a built-in reversing feature and sits on either of the included tall and short stands, designed respectively for standing or seated use. The mirror assembly offers height and angle adjustments. This system supports camera zooming and panning of 10 to 15°.
The mirror assembly is constructed of lightweight aluminum extrusions and folds flat for easy tranport. Setting up or breaking this system down requires no tools, making it particularly well suited for field work or frequent set changes. The beamsplitter in the assembly is constructed of ultra-pure low-iron glass with an anti-reflective coating that helps eliminates color shifts and light loss.
This package also includes several software applications that enhance its performance. Flip-Q Pro is a full-featured prompting application that allows you to manage prompting scripts with most PC or Mac computers that feature dual-monitor output. PowerFlip is an application that allows you to convert Microsoft PowerPoint presentation into prompting scripts. For full details and specifications for each of these applications, please visit the links to their product pages found in the "Item Includes" tab.
- Complete Prompting Package
- All the components you need to set up a prompter with your camera and tripod are included in this convenient package.
- Reversing Monitor
- This model features a monitoring with a built-in reversing function.
- Freestanding Teleprompting
- This prompter offers two stands, designed for sitting or standing setups with the presenter.
- Easy Management
- Setting up the system is as easy as placing your tripod and camera behind the prompter and its lightweight tool-free design makes it easy to make changes or transport.
- Beamsplitter Glass
- The mirror assembly's beamsplitter glass features low-iron content and anti-reflective coating to minimizing distracting glare and distortions.
- Prompting Software
- Included with the system is a standard professional prompting package and another application that allows you to turn a PowerPoint presentation into a prompting script.