The Monster-Power HTS 1600 MKII Home Theatre Reference PowerCenter offers advanced surge protection and patented Clean Power Stage 2 to high-end A/V or professional studio equipment.
Clean Power Stage 2 isolates different types of audio and video equipment from each other, so that noise generated by motors and high frequency digital signals won't introduce noise into other components. Three ultra-advanced isolated filter groups include a digital filter, analog audio and video filters, and a high-current audio filter.
By using optimized filters for each application, the PowerCenter 1600 is able to minimize the types of interference that affect each individual application for ultimate interference rejection.
- T2 and Tri-Mode circuitry provides audible and visual alarm for comprehensive power surge protection. T2 will shut down the PowerCenter before the MOVs (Metal Oxide Varistors) and thermal fuses sense an overload condition and sacrifice themselves to protect connected components.
- Easy-to-read digital LED meter displays AC voltage
- Clean Power Stage 2 v.2.1 circuitry filters both AC powerline noise and reduces noise generated by connected equipment
- Three isolated filters that include analog audio, video and digital, plus an ultra-high current audio filter
- Surge-protected RJ11 and RJ45 phone and network outputs for protection from phoneline surges
- 24k gold-plated ground plug for maximum conductivity
- 3618 joule rating provides high level of surge protection
Maximum current rating of 15A/1800W
Clamping Level (TVSS Voltage)330 Volts
- 5 LED Indicators
- Ground OK
- Wiring OK
- Clean Power On
- Abnormal Voltage Indicator
- Protection On
- Wiring OK
- Abnormal Voltage