Bushnell's Legend Ultra HD Spotting Scope offers much of the abilities of the super-premium Elite scope at a price most enthusiasts can afford. The most important of these shared attributes is the objective element of extra-low (ED) dispersion glass, which goes a long way towards improving rendering subtle detail at higher magnifications and in high contrast viewing situations. The Legend Ultra HD has Bushnell's water and oil repelling Rainguard HD external coating, which won't even allow your breath to put fog on the lens.
The 50mm class of Legend Ultra HD scopes embody the best of the newest generation of super-compact spotters, perfect for most nature observation and even some digiscoping use in bright light. They're small enough to tote along with a binocular doing primary duty, and perfect for use from a car window. The 50mm Legend can even be handheld for a bit at its lower magnifications, something the full size scopes cannot come close to doing practically.
As the straight viewing version of the 50mm Legend Ultra HD scope, this offers a more streamlined body to fit in a small bag and a much simpler time in locating subjects in the scope's view. If you're observing from an elevated position, a straight scope is always preferable. Straight scopes are less comfortable when sharing the scope amongst a group, but make a better choice for someone observing alone with an interest in digiscoping.
- Extremely small, compact housing
- Prime ED extra-low dispersion glass objective element helps optimize edge contrast & color rendition
- Fully multicoated optics with BaK-4 prisms
- 100% Waterproof, nitrogen purged housing
- Rainguard HD coatings on objective & eyepiece disperses water droplets to extremely small degree
- Dual-speed coarse/fine fingertip focusing system
- Rubber armor
- Rotating tripod collar
- Mates well with Bushnell's digiscoping adapter