The Minox MD 50 50mm Spotting Scope is an extremely compact, travel-friendly scope delivering the high quality and diminutive design for which Minox is known. Minox's company mindset of compact, quality, precision mechanics are consistently applied in every product they make.
The MD 50's particularly ideal for bird watchers who prefer a spotting scope small compact enough to tote along in luggage or backpacks during their travels. In this case this spotting scope can be an excellent supplement to binoculars; with its size & 16x minimum magnification, it can be held in one hand at times (for optimum use a tripod or monopod's always recommended).
A sturdy yet light rubber-armored body protects the precision mechanics and optics against damage from normal use. The MD 50 is dustproof and waterproof to a depth of 16'.
- Incredibly stout, compact body design; small enough to grip in your hand
- Minox multi-layer M* coatings yield high light transmission, contrast, and natural colors
- Nitrogen purged and fully submersible waterproof performance
- 16-30x Magnification
- Rubber armoring upon entire scope body
- Good close-focus capability of 16.4' (5 m)
- Turning-style eyecup
- Adaptable to digiscoping use with small cameras