The ImageView 15-45x70 Spotting Scope from Bushnell features multicoated optics and a respectable 70 mm objective lens - on the back end of things there's both a 15-45x normal eyepiece and an integrated 5.1-megapixel camera that provides 22x magnification.
Perhaps best of all, viewing is never lost through either the normal eyepiece or the camera; you can view through the eyepiece and fine-tune the focus at 45x magnification while a group of observers watch on the 2.5" flip-up LCD screen. The digital camera's 22x power is equivalent to a 951 mm lens - this level of magnification creates impressive imagery of skittish wildlife. A tabletop tripod and remote release for the camera are both included. Take advantage of each, or use a full-size tripod with pan/tilt video head to get the best results.
- Simultaneous viewing through LCD and eyepiece
- Built-in 5.1-megapixel camera fitted to 22x eyepiece
- Fully multicoated optics
- Bright 2.8" diameter objective lens
- Flip-up 2.5" LCD screen
- Simultaneous viewing/digiscoping
- Operates with normal "AA" batteries
- Records to SD cards (4GB maximum)