The ART M-Three Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone is a modestly priced, quality condenser microphone designed for vocal and instrument capturing in project studios. The M-Three features omnidirectional, cardioid and figure 8 polar patterns and an FET output stage for quiet signal reproduction with maximum gain.
A two position Pad switch features -6dB and -12dB settings for maximizing headroom and lowering distortion and noise. A two position low cut roll-off switch minimizes hum, wind and low frequency noise.
The wide frequency response results in transparent audio reproduction. The M-Three requires 48V phantom power and includes a shockmount and aluminum carrying case.
- Omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8 polar patterns
- Low-frequency roll-off switch
- -6dB and -12dB Pad switch
- FET output stage for quiet signal reproduction
- Wide frequency response for transparent audio signal