This AstroScope Night Vision Adapter 9350-Z7U-3LPRO is designed to be used with Sony's HVR-Z7U camera. The AstroScope provides your camera with the ability to produce high resolution full-frame images under adverse lighting conditions. The rugged and compact design makes it ideal for demanding applications. This bracket is fitted with a high-performance 3rd generation image intensifier that significantly enhances your camera's low-light capabilities. A high-quality 23mm f/1.2 C-mount lens is included.
Your high definition camera can now take on a more valuable role in all your security concerns. The AstroScope's ability to capture images in low light that provide facial recognition and vehicle registration identification ensures your ability to execute wide area surveillance and long range detection. You can secure any perimeter, shut down border crossings, and render any 'line in the sand' impenetrable.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- High-Quality Optic
- 23mm f/1.2 C-Mount lens included
- Simplified Setup
- Provides seamless integration between the host camera and CIU
- Durable Construction
- Lightweight, non-reflective, black epoxy-coated aluminum housing
- Mounting System
- The CIU attaches to the camera via the relay lens and bracket assembly Standard 1/4-20" mounting thread facilitates tripod mounting
- Gen III Common Module Central Intensifier Unit
- While 2nd generation night vision works well in most applications, 3rd generation night vision will out perform it in all situations. With a 3rd generation NVD, your image will be crisper and clearer with a decreased level of bright light blooming. These improvements substantially increase the recognition and detection range of the system.