The POD Studio UX2 from Line 6 combines the sounds of POD Farm plug-in with a low-latency USB interface. Designed for recording voice, guitars and basses, the POD Farm plug-in features every amplifier, cabinet, stompbox and microphone model necessary for obtaining professional sounding tracks.
Over 80 famous guitar amps, bass amps, preamps, and more are featured, from vintage classics to must-have modern rigs, all fully adjustable, packed inside the software to deliver legendary POD tone to any digital audio workstation.
The interface is really easy to use and delivers solid performance. It features two XLR microphone inputs with individual trim knobs and global phantom power for use with both dynamic and condenser microphones, two super-quiet 1/4" guitar input, two 1/4" line inputs, a 1/4" headphone output with separate volume control, two 1/4" line outputs, and a master volume knob.
Two footswitch connectors are provided, along with a stereo monitor in, assignable dual VU meters with clip indicators, and a phantom power status LED.
- Low noise USB interface for recording voice, guitar and instruments with a signal-to-noise ratio of over 100dB
- No latency ToneDirect monitoring
- Record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD tone
- Recording resolution up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Analog I/O and digital output includes S/PDIF output, two 1/4-inch super-quiet guitar inputs (normal or pad), two balanced XLR inputs with high-quality microphone preamps, phantom power and gain knobs, assignable VU meters, and more
Includes POD Farm plug-in (Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST) containing:
- 18 modeled guitar amplifiers with 24 cabinets
- 5 modeled bass amplifiers with 5 cabinets
- 29 stompboxes and studio effects
- 6 modeled warm and colorful microphone preamps
- Ideal for use with Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, GarageBand, Pro Tools, Cakewalk and other professional recording platforms
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 8-track recording software and RiffWorks T4 recording software for instant recording and idea capture right out of the box
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- USB bus powered